Daikin FVXS60K – Reverse Cycle Floor Standing Split System
- Compact floor standing unit with a wide selection of capacities, ideal for placement under a window sill or semi-recessed into a unused fireplace
- Dual discharge vents – You can select to use either top, or top and bottom discharge vents to distribute air evenly through the room for better heating comfort
- Air Purification – Each model is fitted with a titanium apatite deodorising air purification filter that traps microscopic particles, decomposes odours and even deactivates bacteria
- Reverse cycle, Inverter split system
- Rated capacity Cooling 6.0KW, Heating 7.0KW
- Hot start – When heating commences, or when changing from cooling to heating, airflow doesn’t start until the air is warm, preventing cold draughts.
- Econo mode – Econo Mode reduces the maximum operating current and power consumption of the outdoor unit during start up for more energy efficient operation.
- Automatic operation – For year-round comfort, this function allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
- Indoor unit quite function – Sound levels are reduced by 2-3 decibels (dB) from the low fan speed for quieter heating and cooling